Pamela Anderson details years of sexual abuse

Posted by Unknown on Monday, May 19, 2014 | 0 comments


Pamela Anderson


Actress Pamela Anderson created a stir in Cannes by revealing details of horrific sexual abuse she suffered as a child.
The Baywatch star told guests at the launch of her animal welfare organisation, The Pamela Anderson Foundation, that she had been molested at six, raped at 12 and gang-raped some years later.
The 46-year-old was quoted by RadarOnline as saying, “Despite loving parents, I was molested at age six by a female babysitter.”
“I went to a friend’s boyfriend’s house and his older brother decided to teach me backgammon which led into rape”. He was 25 years old and I was 12,” Ms Anderson said.
She also added that she had later been gang-raped by an ex-boyfriend and his friends.
The Barb Wire star, who has long been an advocate for animal rights, said,”This meant I had a hard time trusting humans. My loyalty was to the animal kingdom. I vowed to protect them and only them.”
Pamela Anderson, best known for her appearances on TV series Baywatch, is a model, actress, producer and activist. She is also known for her high profile relationships with musicians Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, and is now married to producer Rick Salomon.
-NDTV

More News

Most Popular

Tag Cloud

 

Recent News

Archives